Pasadena Sister Cities Student Exchange!

My family and I hosted a German exchange student for one week this summer through a program called Pasadena Sister Cities!

David Lauth, 19, is from Ludwigshafen, Germany and is staying in Pasadena with 6 different families for 6 different weeks. One of his other host families is the Khazra's (Ryan Khazra is my classmate and fellow GIP Argentina trip member). He and the other members of Pasadena Sister Cities are here doing internships while exploring Los Angeles. David is working at the Huntington Gardens and learning about the wonderful diversity of plants and flowers they have there. For the week David was with me, I took him to Lake Arrowhead with my family, to the beach with my friends, and I took him surfing! It was a total pleasure hosting him and learning about what his life is like at home, and I hope he had fun learning a little bit about my life and what Los Angeles is like.

Comments

Popular Posts