GIP Travel Reflection Night

Last week, Taylor and Alexa organized and hosted the GIP Travel Program Reflection Night in Gosney. All of the last year's GIP trips gathered together, ate pizza, and gave short presentations and speeches about their experience abroad and their reflections on their experience. It was SO COOL to see where all of the other groups went and who they met and what they did. I had a fantastic time seeing the pictures and hearing about their life-changing experiences... I wish I could have gone on all of the trips. My favorite part of the night was reuniting with my GIP Argentina group. It was great to see everyone together again, and I teared up a little watching the slideshow from our trip.

I want to give a HUGE shout out to Mr. Caragher, Mrs. Diederich, Mrs. Levin, and anyone else who helped make the Argentina trip and all of the other trips possible. The Poly Global Initiatives Program is truly like nothing I have ever seen or heard of, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to participate in such a terrific program. Thanks for a great night!

Comments

  1. Alec, so glad you enjoyed reuniting with your Argentina travel team. Clearly all of you had a profound experience and it was wonderful to see/hear more. Thank you for your kind words- Ms. Diederich helped scout the travel program and Ms. Levin worked to provide a thoughtful and meaningful program.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts